For the production of box-pallets we use high quality wood of two kinds:
- soft wood: spruce and pine of which the box-pallet floor and loadspace are made
- hard wood: hornbeam, beech, oak, and the like, of which such particularly durable box-pallet elements are made as:
- box-pallet feet(skids)
- load-bearing boards
- edge boards in the pallet floor and, at customers’ request, triangles in the box-pallet loadspace.
Our box-pallets are made of:
- quadrillaterally planed boards with rounded off edges, which prevents fruits bruising and damaging .
- pallet feet with double-sidedly bevelled side edges, which enables efficient forklift truck operation
Apple and pear box-pallet standard version is eqipped with:
- Quadrillaterally milled hand grips for manual carrying of empty box-pallets
- Air inlets in the side walls and, at the customer’s request, in the box-pallet floor for more efficient air circulation, cooling and product storing.
Our box-pallets are distinguished by highly functional features such as:
- possibility of using a forklift truck from four sides in the majority of our box-pallet versions
- durability resulting from the box-pallets construction and the raw material used for their production
- homogeneity of size and other technical parametres
Box-pallets produced by our firm are realiable and well-tried due to a long period of usage by EU farmers. Our box-pallets have appropriate certificates permitting them to be used in the so called high storage in cold stores and in other types of storage.